The NIH Office of Clinical Research is offering a free, online, self-paced course. The course runs from October 1, 2018 through June 20, 2019. Read on for additional details.
Introduction to the Principles and Practice of Clinical Research
Information for the upcoming 2018-2019 course year:
- The course is free, self-paced and online. Please review our NIH website: https://ocr.od.nih.gov/courses/ippcr.html
- Registration opens on October 1, 2018.
- The course also begins on October 1, 2018 and ends on June 30, 2019.
- The final exam will be available on the course website starting November 15, 2018 and closing on June 30, 2019 (exact times will be posted to our website).
- Participants who complete the final exam and score at least 75% will receive a certificate of completion.
- NEW: The ‘remote site chairperson’ and ‘remote site liaison’ roles are now optional for all sites, but we welcome interested individuals to stay on in their roles.
- NEW: The requirement to have 3 people registered to remain a remote site for the course has been removed.
We hope that all IPPCR participants, past, present, and future, find the course materials useful and are able to enhance their knowledge of clinical research.