REDCap 101 Hands-On Training: Database Design
REDCap 101 (Database Design) Hands on Training - December 2019
The Clinical and Translational Science Institute at Children's National (CTSI-CN) is pleased to continue to offer Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) training to the Children's National and GW research communities. Would your study or research benefit from web-based data entry? REDCap might be for you!
What is REDCap?
- Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) is a web-based system for data collection that allows users to build and manage online surveys and databases quickly and securely.
- Data entry operators or people taking online surveys enter data in any web browser, either locally or from remote locations.
- Easy and intuitive to design, develop, and use data collection forms/screens
- Screen layouts are clear and simply to navigate
- REDCap provides audit trails for tracking the history of data entry and revision
- REDCap permits downloads of data to Excel, PDF, SAS, Stata, R, and SPSS
- Free use for members of the CTSI-CN or member institutions
Due to its popularity at Children's National and GW, and the ever-increasing need for REDCap support, we have assembled a small REDCap Support Team to assist new researchers in the start-up process of using REDCap. They may be reached at email@example.com.
For information on alternatives to hands-on training, please to go: http://www.ctsicn.org/REDCapTraining
How can I sign up for training?
December trainings will be held at GWU (in Gelman Library: National Churchill Library and Center room 101).
(GW) REDCap 101 Database Design December 4th, 2019 10:00a - 12:00p
(GW) REDCap 102 Surveys, Longitudinal Studies and Application December 5th, 2019 10:00a - 12:00p
To sign up for the training sessions above, please go to: https://cri-datacap.org/surveys/?s=HyPAG5m9YT