*Please Note: Due to public health measures to limit the spread of COVID-19, the REDCap Support Team has cancelled all previously scheduled in-person REDCap 101/102 training sessions. Until the return of normal operations, any prospective users requiring full access to REDCap may utilize the Independent Tutorial Review and Test option. Users requiring Data Entry Only accounts do not require formal training and can request accounts using the REDCap Account Request Access Form. As always, the REDCap Support Team remains available to address any questions or concerns you may have.*
We realize that attending class is sometimes difficult to juggle with your clinical and other duties, so we offer an alternate opportunity to classroom training.
- View all of the tutorials. The REDCap video tutorials are available to view without a REDCap username. Simply scroll down the webpage below the sign in area and all videos are available for viewing
- View the REDCap REDCap FAQ.
- Take the REDCap exam.
- You must earn a score of 75% or greater.
- When you complete the exam and receive a passing score, please request a REDCap account.
- The exam can be taken at most three times. If failed after three attempts, you are required to attend the REDCap 101 training for full access.
- Receive a REDCap user name and password!
WARNING... This exam is NOT easy, so please take the time to carefully review the tutorials and the FAQs!!!
Please Note: Although the “REDCap Training Videos” webpage asks for your username and password, you can access the tutorial videos without them. Simply select the movie reel icon corresponding to the video you wish to view and it will open automatically in a second browser window.