The following series of documents have been developed within the Research Teams and may be of use to other Research Team. Keep in mind that depending upon their specific use, IRB approval is necessary for those documents used with study participants:
- Informed Consent Documentation Worksheet - This worksheet can help provide documentation of the informed consent process within your research study.
- IRB Informed Consent Templates - The IRB has specific Informed Consent and Assent Templates for use within Children's National.
- Protocol Development General - Protocol Builder is a valuable research tool to develop your own protocol. This tool provide several templates ranging from Behavioral Study to Drug and Device Study to Repository Study Templates.
- Protocol Development IND - IRB Template - The IRB has a specific IND Protocol Template for use within Children's National.
- Study Feasibility - TriNetX is a valuable tool to help indentify if your study population exist within the Children's National Health System. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.